Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

5 day's 'til Christmas!

So what did I do today?

Danced to Christmas music with my girls! My 3 year old thought mummy was a fantastic dancer and my 7 year old rolled her eyes, my 5 year old wasn't sure.

Browsed Pinterest for more Thermomix recipies.

Joined WW again! Yes 5 days before Christmas! Not sure how my first week will go but you have got to start sometime right?

Went to the Botanical Gardens to meet my brother, sister in law and gorgeous little niece for some photos in the pouring rain!

Oh and on the Christmas crafting front I sent my husband to Big W for some ink for the printer so I can print the dress pattern tonight! Hopefully by the morning I will have some progress shots for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails