Pages

Friday, February 1, 2008

I love the postman!

No not in that way! I just have a little addiction to receiving parcels in the mail! I feel like a child waiting for Christmas or her birthday just waiting to see what the postman will bring today! I really need to keep this addiction under control as I could see it getting rather expensive otherwise!

So this is what the postman has brought me in the past few days…..






BOOKS! Yay! Crafty books! And I love them!

I got them from the Book Depository and they all arrived in separate parcels which kind of added to the excitement!

I have so many more things to make now! Less than 4 weeks until my due date now so I will have to see what I can fit in! I do hope this baby understands just how important all my craftyness is and sleeps extra well so his/her mummy can still manage to get her ‘fix’!



5 comments:

  1. Oh oh oh, I am SO jealous!!!!!! I have the 'Bend-the-rules Sewing' book, which is my all time favourite sewing book, and I am DYING to get my hands on the 'Sew What - Skirts' book. I'm really looking forward to hearing your reviews of these books, and seeing some projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness Meika -- you are going to have your hands FULL! New baby is going to have to be very good!

    Those look like a great selection of books that you've got yourself there -- glad we could help with that!

    Mark
    Editor of The Book Depository website!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo! I can't wait to see the knitted toys book again. I keep thinking about the turtle! We may have to visit you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were a lucky girl - hope that you get a content baby too! I know I would be lost if I couldnt craft

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.
    wild animals wild animals wild animals wild animals

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails