Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sorello or Fratello Raffle - Closed

Not enough time to knit everything you want? Always loved hand knits but don’t have the time or don’t know how to knit? Well this is your opportunity to have a hand knit of your very own. The talented Georgie of Tikki has kindly allowed me to use her patterns to knit a Sorello or a Fratello for your little one. You get to choose the yarn and I knit it to fit. The pattern starts at a size 6 months(chest circumference 17 inches or 43cm) and I am willing to knit up to a size 6(25inch/63.5cm) and you get to choose the yarn and colour from the large range of yarn at Bendigo Woollen Mills under direction from me (as not all their yarns are suitable for these knits).

040edited066 015

022siblings4 fratello5_medium2 fratello4_medium2 fratello5_medium2

fratello1_medium2 Thanks Georgie and Nicci for allowing me to use photos of your gorgeous children!

As you can see it is the perfect all season item. Summer and spring on its own and Winter and Autumn with something underneath.

If you want to knit one of these yourself then now is the perfect time to purchase the pattern as all proceeds from the sale of these patterns in January will be donated to the Premier’s Flood Relief Appeal. So check out the Sorello and Fratello patterns now!

Here is how it is going to work:

  • This giveaway is open to everyone no matter where you live.
  • I will cover all postage costs.

  • To enter this giveaway you must donate $5 to the Premier's Flood Relief Appeal.

  • You may enter as many times as you like but each entry / donation must have a separate receipt number. (eg: donate $5 ten times if you want to donate $50- then comment ten times with your receipt number)

  • Entries close Wednesday 26th January 2011

After you have done this , return here and leave your comment with your receipt number.

If you don't have an account to leave a comment you can send me an email at meikadv(at)gmail(dot)com with your name and receipt number and I will comment for you.

18 comments:

  1. how could i resist such a sweet knit.My receipt number is 3189147

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know tht I can knit this myself:)
    Reciept Number 3207009

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and covetable!

    Receipt #3209202

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, another receipt for me! #3209800

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice little top. My receipt number is 3231885

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in!
    Tax Receipt No: 3232167
    x
    toni at makeitperfect.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tax Receipt No: 3234795

    What a gorgeous top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the little top on the boys.
    My receipt is 3234801

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails