Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Vintage Sheet Fat Quarter Swap

On one of my blog browsing afternoons I dicovered oh Fransson and the swap she was organising. I would have loved to have taken part but I was much too late. So...I have decided to organise one through my blog and Essential Baby for those of us who missed out but think this is a great idea!

HOW IT ALL WORKS
Register your interest below in a comment or email me at meikaslittletreasures@gmail.com by the 31st July and I will send you my postal address. You then send me as many FQ's (18" x 22") cut from vintage sheets, pillowcases etc as you like along with a self addressed prepaid satchel (for those in Aus(3kg or 500g depending on how many you send). Anyone outside of Aus who would like to take part please email me so we can work out what the return postage will be) by the 31st August and in the first week of September I will send and assortment of FQ's (as many as you sent) back to you!

WHAT FABRICS CAN I INCLUDE?
Sheets, pillowcases, tablecloths in 100% cotton or linen are preferable. Please no pre-quilted fabrics, solid colours or licenced characters

16 comments:

  1. Hi Meika

    Just found your blog following your post for this swap on EB.

    I would love to join in on this swap - I think it is a great idea...I have a bit of a stash of vintage sheets and I am never going to use all of each one.

    my email is hsnell at bigpond dot net dot au

    Thank you for organising this.

    Heids

    ReplyDelete
  2. meika - sign me up too - i just could not resist!

    kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meika, I am in! How exciting, I've got a groovy orange geometric sheet plus about 4 others, I'll go shopping for more! good organising. Leah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaak! I've decided just this week not to do anymore swaps but this is too good to pass up! I am international....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'd love to join up as well.
    How exciting !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Meika

    also just found your post. I've always wanted to join a swap, and i have such a beautiful stash of old sheets that i'm working my way through, but i get sidetracked - sheets are soo big!

    such a fun idea - please sign me up

    cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea for a swap. I'd love to join in please if it's not too late!
    Cheers, Bec

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Meika
    I'd love to be in this too if there is still room. My email is klmadden at gmail dot com.
    Thanks!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there!

    Its Starlight from EB! I'd love to join in please. Please email at

    zigzagclothies at gmail dot com

    Thanks so much - I'm very excited!

    Bec.
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Count me in... How exciting...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yes please - I am addicted to vintage sheets & pillowslips - oh and any vintage fabric really! What a fabulous swap!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Meika,

    kys from EB here, didn't realise you needed email addy's mine is mokys at bigpond dot com

    (argh forgot my blogger comment sorry its anon :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I hope I'm not to late!! I want in on the vintage sheet swap :o) My addy is-
    rustytatertot5150@comcast.net

    Amie, Tennessee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Goodness me...I am leaving this to the last minute but I would love to join the vintage sheet swap -found some lovelies this week!! I will email you tomorrow. Thanks Meika for organising this swap :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks to Kelly I just found out in time! I would also love to take part in your swap.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.
    abeeha name meaning in urdu
    abiha name meaning in urdu

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails