Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Squish Squish

I am just going to pretend that I finished that challenge! I just got too busy and between dealing with Miss I and her feeding problems and Miss E and her tantrums there was no time for photography!

Anyway, we have been having fun with playdough lately! Miss E calls it her ‘Squish Squish’. This is something that will actually keep her occupied for more than 5 minutes so all the picking bits out of the carpet is worth it!


Oh and those pants for Miss I was working on are finished! She has only worn them once though. I don’t have a top to go with it….Hmm…a good excuse to go shopping I think! With the leftovers I made a lovely little beanie...and bit too little though!

I took this photo of Elsa and myself last week. Being the one in this house that takes all the photos there aren't many of myslef with the girls. I think I might have to sit my huspband down and make him take some photos with me in them!

3 comments:

  1. Those pants are adorable!!!!! You're so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pants. Any excuse to go shopping is good so I say go and buy a top :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.
    zainab name meaning in urdu
    zimal name meaning in urdu
    zoya name meaning in urdu
    zunaira name meaning in urdu

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails