Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Time for creating...

I have been so busy lately just being a mum that I haven't had much time for creating. I really miss it and have decided that I am going to commit some time each day to creating! I may have to leave the dishes for a bit longer...
or let Elsa's toys stay out...but I will be happier and more relaxed! Last night I took up some pants and even though it is the most boring sewing task ever I actually enjoyed it! So I made this decision. I am looking forward to posting my creations again soon!

4 comments:

  1. Elsa has a toy Morgan!!! I am going to have to visit soon so I can have a play :) And also to see what you make, of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I like your idea about having time every day to create...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea - I've been making a creative goal every day for a fortnight or so, and it's amazing what I've actually done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Meika - you've obviously been very busy, but we miss you in the EB group - will you be back ?

    Take care !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails