Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

I LOVE my new scarf! (and so does Miss E!)

I have recently recieved the most gorgeous scarf! I took part in the Australian Knitters 'We've got you covered' Swap on Ravelry. We each had to knit something for the other person that is a covering. Items ranged from beanies and scarfs to hot water bottle covers and tea cosies!

I opted to knit my swap partner, Andrew, a beanie and also included some other little goodies!In return I recieved this gorgeous scarf and other goodies (chocolates and one ball of yarn are missing already! They have gone to good use though!) from Shelly.

Miss E has taken a liking to my scarf too and this morning found her outside playing with my scarf around her neck!

2 comments:

  1. Your swap parcel is lovely: such a nice scarf and some Noro too: No wonder Miss E likes it!!!
    Very nice beanie. I like the stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of the cutest photos!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails