Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

This is...

My favourite kitchen tool.

I really had to think about this one as I am one of those people to have HEAPS of little kitchen gadgets that just sit there. I could NEVER throw them away as I might just need them one day and then where would I be! So after much thought I decided on the very uninteresting dishwasher!!

(photo not of our kitchen it is from the FRANKE site)

I love being able to 'hide' dirty dishes and not having to wash heaps of bottles by hand every day!! Boring I know, but I love my new (new house = new dishwasher!) dishwasher!

Thanks to Handmaiden for this weeks theme.


You can even find online coupons for any kitchen appliance or tool imaginable.

1 comment:

  1. Right there with you ... you can't beat a dishwasher that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails