Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

Paxton

My friend is expecting twins in a month or so...actually it is 2 months but being twins they are expected to be here earlier. I am glad it is her and not me! I know they are a blessing but TWO AT ONCE....I will leave it to my amazing friend I think.

I couldn't resist knitting tiny newborn twin knits though! SO cute and tiny!


This is a Paxton Cardi knit in Woolganic 8 ply. There is another in the needles at the moment and I can't wait to see them both together. I have plans for matching hats and maybe some longies too...we will see how much time I have!

3 comments:

  1. how gorgeous is that! Awesome job - they will look just stunning!
    Love the flower on them.

    nic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh its so gorgeous! hope to see them both together too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails