Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Pattern Swap

Oh I do love a good swap! The stalking, the shopping, the wrapping, the posting and the waiting. But most of all the excitement of opening my parcel!

I sent a parcel of Malabrigo sock, chocolate, and a shawl pattern to Hannah and what a lovely surprise to find that Hannah had me too!

Today I received the most gorgeous parcel! I absolutely adore the yarn! Hannah dyed it herself. Isn’t she clever! She sells her yarn too so head over to Red Riding Hood Yarns  to get your own gorgeous yarn! She also gifted the Teachers Pet pattern and I can’t wait to cast on…maybe after Christmas.

She also included 3 handmade personalised ornaments, one for each of the girls. They love them. Thanks Hannah!

002 003 005 007 009 010 012 017 024 027

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails