Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Queensland Flood Appeal

I am sure I don’t need to tell anyone about the devastation thousands of Queenslanders are experiencing at the moment. It is overwhelming enough to read about it and watch the scenes on the TV, I can’t imagine what it is like there are the moment.

I am sure like me many of you have been thinking about how you can help. Well head over to Toni’s blog and read all about the blog auctions and raffles that are going on at the moment. I would like to contribute to the effort and will have to get myself organised tomorrow and work out what I will offer. Please head to the other blogs and help out the people of Queensland!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awesome promotion, i'm in, my auction & raffle are live, i can't wait to see what else is going to spring up by Monday. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails