Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Ballet Lessons

I don’t think there is anything that could be cuter that 15 little 3-5 years olds running around in leotards and tutus (pink of course!). That has been my Saturday mornings for the last couple of months. My two are finally joining in properly and now love they weekly dace lesson. I just couldn’t help but share a couple of photos I took of them last week before their lessons!

019

022

If you like their gorgeous skirts then head over to the Princess Boo Facebook page. There is 30% off all pre-orders of Pettiskirts, BabyLegs and Baby Bella Maya…but this offer ends tonight! 

Due to Blogger problems the sale has now ended BUT all my blog readers will have the offer extended to Monday morning so just mention the blog and you can still get the discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails