Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Suzanne

I started knitting this cardigan in the middle of last year but last year was not really a great year for knitting for me. I was trying to get my Wee Threads store stocked and finish off all my custom orders and all that sewing left little time for knitting.

I want to knit more this year and even knit a few items for myself. I have lots of yarn set aside for myself so I just need to get knitting!

I am so glad I decided to pick this one up again! I love everything about it! The pattern was great, not surprising since it is another Tikki one! The yarn just gorgeous(Red Riding Hood Yarns)! It is perfect on Isla…and Eve too!

009

015

019Pattern: Suzanne

Yarn: Red Riding Hood Yarn – Hope

1 comment:

  1. All the Gee children (and me) think the cardigan is very cute and that Isla has a very cute smile!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails