Pages

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Busy…

That is how I would describe things at the moment.

We sold the house! Finally! It had been on the market for a year and a half and to be honest I don’t think it has really sunk in yet. Maybe when we actually move out it will! I really must get onto that packing though. So far I have sorted my yarn and packed up most of the books in the bookcase.

Most of my time has been spent getting some orders done so I can pack away all my sewing things ready for the move. Well I probably won’t pack everything away just yet but I don’t want to be sewing orders a few days before we move!

And because no blog post is complete without photos here are a few of my favourite items I have sewn lately…I will post again soon with details of pattern and fabrics.

003

007

028

025

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails