Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pattern Hoarder?

While cleaning and packing up my sewing room I discovered that I have a few sewing patterns…quite a few! This wouldn't be so bad except when I divide them into patterns I have sewn and those I have not the piles are rather uneven. This does not include all the digital patterns I have purchased!

003

005 

Most of these I would still love to sew so they will be staying in my pattern stash.

As a little challenge to myself I would like to use one of these patterns every month. That is one that I haven’t used before! I might even try and use ME patterns!

011

One of these will be first up…now for the best bit! Fabric shopping!

2 comments:

  1. I use the same box for my patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pattern drawer - does that give you an idea how many patterns I have? LOL....I love them, they represent all my sewing aspirations!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails