Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

Family

I am blessed that both of my younger brothers married lovely ladies. I grew up as the only girl in my family and it is lovely to have these ladies in my family. Yesterday we had a family lunch as my sister in law and her little girl were visiting from Perth. Neither of my brothers could make it, one was writing an assignment and the other was on the other side of the country. My girls LOVED playing with their cousin. They often ask for another baby so this was very exciting for them. Little Lucette kept us all entertained and I managed to get a few photos of the day. I can only imagine the adventures these 4 girls will have together as they grow up…along with more cousins that I am sure will be added along the way!

008

031

032

035

045047

067102 My mums awesome chook shed!      

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails