Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

BOO!

So have you heard of BOO! designs before? She is an Aussie designer who designs amazing patterns where you can ‘design you own skirt/overalls/pinny etc’. I have used her Shirred dress pattern, her Twirly Skirt pattern and most recently her Pinny pattern. I love them all!

I must say that the pinny has been my go to pattern for showcases as they seem to get a good response and they are fun to sew!

This is my favourite so far. It was for a showcase but it didn’t sell so I kept it for Eve! She is yet to wear it as I need to buy some items to layer it with as it is way too cold here now!

013

Isn’t this Echino print just perfect for it!

015 

Pattern- Design you own Pinny by BOO! Designs

Fabric- Echino border print (aprox 1 meter)

Notions- a small amount of elastic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails