Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fresh Designs Nappy Cover Pattern {Meika is easily distracted}

I like lists. I write them all the time. My list lately has been full of orders I need to get done but lately I have been distracted by all the new patterns that have been released! My latest purchase was the new Nappy Cover Pattern by Fresh Designs. Like all of her patterns it has lots of options!

I LOVE the ruffle butt option! The ruffles do take a while but it is SO worth it! This set makes me want another baby girl just so she can be dressed up in this set!

Yesterday I had a whole heap of orders I needed to finish off...so instead of sewing them up what did I do? Yes I sewed another nappy cover! Yes I am easily distracted! I think I am in for a late night tonight as I need to catch up on all the orders before the weekend!

I will have some nappy covers and matching singlets in my store as soon as I get my Christmas orders done! If you want to know when they are available make sure you like Wee Threads on FB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails