Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Sale Time!

I would love to have this blog full of non business stuff but in reality I have been spending nearly all my time creating for my businesses lately. I hope to get all of it out of the way soon and give me some time to create for the people I love most...my family!

Have you done all your Christmas shopping? I haven't! I'm actually hoping to make a lot of it but I must admit that time is running out a little!

I have sales going on at the moment for both of my businesses! So if you are still in need of some gifts then head on over and check them out!

Sunshine & Raindrops has 25% off all earrings in the store! Sale ends 9pm Tues 26th Nov.




I also have a sale on in my Wee Threads store! 20% off everything! Sale ends 9pm Tues 26th Nov.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails