Sunday, December 22, 2013

Progress {Waldorf Doll}

I finally got out my doll making supplies, most of which I purchased a few months ago. After a quick trip to town to buy her 'hair' and colours for her eyes and mouth I started on her head...lets just say that it almost went flying across the room a few times! Oh I just couldn't get it to work and was getting SO frustrated! I worked out in the end that I had purchased polyester thread which is just too slippery and after I found some cotton 'thread'(otherwise known as Bendigo Woollen Mills Cotton yarn!) I got it to work for me. I must remember to buy some proper cotton thread before I attempt another doll!



She is imperfect but I still like her.


Tonight she gets hair!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails