Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Big Butts!

Do you use cloth nappies? I love the big butt look! So cute and cuddly…but some pants just don’t fit! Jeans are terrible to get on a cloth nappied baby so I tend to stick with leggings.  Then I found this pattern. I just love the back panel and I look forward to doing one with frills. I think a plain pair first up though. Just need to decide on my contrast cuffs! I am thinking denim for the main part of the pants maybe the reverse of the denim for the back panel and one of the printed fabrics for the cuffs. I also have a boys pair planned for a friends little boy…I am hoping he will fit the same size as Eve. Time to get cutting I think…I might even get the machine out tonight. It has been a while…

008

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails