Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Too much inspiration?

There is so much gorgeousness out there in Blog Land. Every day I fine yet another thing I would like to sew, knit, bake, crochet ....you get the picture. Lately with the lack of time I have had with my 3 little ones to run around after I have found some of this a little overwhealming...I will never get through my list...should I stop looking? I can't do that...I can't stay away from the gorgeousness that is created out there. So what do I do? One thing at a time I guess, priorotise, write lists and most of all just enjoy each little pocket of time I get to sit and create as they are few and far between.

So my first little step to getting back into my sewing is that I am going to join in with this sew along on The Train to Crazy. It is Sew for Baby month over there and I can't wait to see what is in store!

Little Cap button

I have always loved this little cap by Leila and Ben and so this is the perfect opportunity to sew one. I imagine mine with a little flower on the brim somewhere to make it a little more girly!

1 comment:

  1. A flower on the brim is a great idea!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails