Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Bubblealls!

Isn’t that just the cutest name for these little overalls?

004

I purchased this pattern when it first came out but to be honest I was afraid it would be a lot of work for a pair of these and sometimes quick projects just seem more appealing. I had a brave moment and cut a pair out and I was pleasantly surprised at how easily they went together. The pattern is well written and every step is explained clearly. I think it helped that I had sewn the BOO! Pinny pattern before and knew how to do the trickiest step as it is pretty much the same as a step in the pinny.

011

    Eve just loves them and so do I. I wasn’t sure that I would love shorts with tights under them but I do!015

Pattern – BOO! Designs Design You Own Overalls

Fabric – Kaufman Cool Cords

Notions – 2 buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails