Pages

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

KCW – Day 1

I sadly didn’t get as much done yesterday as I would have liked. I guess that is just life with 3 kids!

007

I did get to sew this Camper Hat for Miss 3 and also cut a pair of KID shorts to match ready to sew today. I have pulled a plain t-shirt out of my t-shirt stash and will appliqué that with a pretty heart I think. That will be one outfit DONE! Yay!

020

I loved the hat pattern. It was pretty simple to put together. The bias binding was a little fiddly but it all worked out once I had it all pinned on!

040

The fabrics I used are a couple of vintage sheet fat quarters that I have had in my stash for ages! I think each of the girls need a vintage Camper hat!

023

And what does Miss 3 think of her new hat? She exclaimed “I love it Mummy! It is so beautiful!” Followed up with a big kiss and cuddle. Aww I really need to sew for my girls more often!

013

I have fabric and pattern all ready to cut a skirt out for Miss 6 so that is next on my list…oh and I am expecting my Fabric.com order to arrive today too!

2 comments:

  1. I love the hat! I think I might put one on my list for the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love it! Even better that she does!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails