Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Frills and Fiddling!


I have been meaning to finish this dress off for ages! It was mostly done but just had a bit of hand sewing to do on the inside and I also wanted to make the little pants to go underneath. If anyone ever uses this pattern (McCalls 2213) be warned, the panties are HUGE! I made Miss E a size large (same as the dress size) and I swear they would have fit me! So with lots of fiddling and taking in I finally got them to fit. The crotch hangs a bit low but it all looks ok so I think I will just leave it be!




Next project is to make a dress for Miss E to wear to her Opa's wedding.

2 comments:

  1. this is just absolutely gorgeous. I am besotted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cute! The bloomers have to be the cutest I have seen.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails