Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Frills and Fiddling!


I have been meaning to finish this dress off for ages! It was mostly done but just had a bit of hand sewing to do on the inside and I also wanted to make the little pants to go underneath. If anyone ever uses this pattern (McCalls 2213) be warned, the panties are HUGE! I made Miss E a size large (same as the dress size) and I swear they would have fit me! So with lots of fiddling and taking in I finally got them to fit. The crotch hangs a bit low but it all looks ok so I think I will just leave it be!




Next project is to make a dress for Miss E to wear to her Opa's wedding.

3 comments:

  1. this is just absolutely gorgeous. I am besotted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cute! The bloomers have to be the cutest I have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.
    top 10 most beautiful capitals in the world top 10 biggest cities in the world top 10 richest countries in the world

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails