Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2007

I Love Mail!

Well, nothing completed to show but I have some mail to show! I placed an order with the Fat Quarter Shop in the US for some fabric for a quilt and also a nappy bag.

Quilt Fabrics





Nappy Bag Fabrics. (Pattern can be found here)




I am also making this shrug for Miss E and so far have completed the back and the left front side. Not much to show in the way of pictures though. Will post a completed pic soon (hopefully!)

I have SO much on my to do list at the moment. I still have fabric waiting for me to make a top for myself and also a dress (or 2) for Miss E. I have a few balls of BWM wool waiting for me and I want to order more!! (cotton this time!). "I will not spend money, I will not spend money"

2 comments:

  1. I love your nappy bag fabrics, that will look gorgeous. There's so many beautiful things out there to buy I seem to be repeating your money chant daily at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gday meika

    I'm another and in Hobart too.

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails