In the last week I have sewn 5 little dresses as well as the skirt I posted about a few days ago and have finally settled on a design that I am happy with and that does take too long to sew. I decided to scrap the frill! I looked into getting a ruffler foot and i think I still will at some stage but for now I will stick to the simpler design of a contrast hem. I have also drafted the pattern for sizes 0-3 now and will stick to that for my sizing for the moment…the resizing takes too much brain power and time!
This little one is a size 1. Isla is kind of in between sizes at the moment so this one is a little too short but still wearable. I love this combo of fabrics and wish I had more!
This one is a size 3. Elsa is a just growing into a size 3 so it should fit her for the whole summer and even in cooler weather with a long sleeve tee and leggings.
Oh and I almost forgot to introduce my new best friend! She only arrived last night and I love her already. I used her to make the bias for the cherry dress and is was SO fast and no burned fingers! I just need to buy another rotary cutter (I have some how lost the one I had!) and everything will be a lot faster!